Friday, March 3, 2017

Today's Moments

Hi everyone and Happy Friday!! I wanted to share with you my new TN layout. If you are new to TN (travelers notebook) or thinking of starting one or two of your own (I have 3 lol) this is a great way to journal and also do a little scrapbooking. Best of both worlds. I have recently joined in this TN phenomenon and I am hooked. I love that I can take it with me wherever I go. I have 1 for my daughter, 1 for my son, and a personal one for myself. I think its a wonderful way to share these special moments and even the most simplest of days.
I wanted to share this layout that I made, again the most simplest of days but definitely a day to cherish. In this layout you will see a picture I took at the train station, waiting for my daughter to arrive.

I wanted to capture this very moment because each time I pick her up my heart jumps for joy. My daughter is attending college so I don't get to see her as much as I would love to, so I wanted to share this with her so she would see how truly excited I get each and every time I pick her up.


Thanks so much for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment