Saturday, March 25, 2017

Mermaid in a bowl

Hi everyone its been awhile since I have posted but it's Baseball season and that pretty much means tournaments every weekend. I wanted to share with you a cute card I made for Scrapbook Blessings Club Video Hop. Our awesome sponsors over at A Day For Daisies let us pick whatever digital stamp we wanted. I chose Mermaid In A Bowl. 




I have been going back and forth with different mediums to use. I tried distress makers, water color pencils, water color markers, and lastly colored pencils. Well at the end I decided to give colored pencils a shot. Out of all the mediums I really felt comfortable with the pencils and it was a lot of fun. I already had a set of the Prisma color pencils so I just went and purchased a couple more colors. FUN!! It's a start but I cant wait to really learn how to use them. I have watched numerous YouTube videos and wow amazing work. So that's my card hope you enjoyed and thank you as always for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment