Monday, February 6, 2017

Welcome!

Hi there! My name is Cristina and welcome to my new blog. I am so happy you stopped by. Just a little bit about me and the purpose of my blog. Where do I start, let's see I am a mother of two awesome kids. I have a daughter in College and a son in Junior High, I have an amazing husband of 20 years who has supported me through all my crafts, and we have a zoo (3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 lizards, 1 snake, and 1 fish). I have been crafting since I was 15, my current crafts are Project Life, Travelers Notebook Journaling, sewing, and crocheting. I am a huge baseball fan "Go GIANTS"
So lets talk about my blog, I really wanted to create a blog where I can share my day to day life as a busy working mom looking for time to be creative, a moment to reflect about everything in life whether it be about crafts or life in general. I want to be able to reach out to other moms to either bring out their creative skills, to teach new skills, or just to have fun.
The goal of my blog is to blog as much as I can. I wont blog everyday but I will stop by a couple times a month. The reason for that is I want to enjoy my time blogging and creating and not let it become a job or chore. This should be a fun and relaxing time. I am more than sure others could relate, so welcome and I hope you join me in my journey of life and creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment